Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

Ah, Pryvet, friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulenic Mistress of Laces
Poison Peddler
Lulenic Mistress of Laces

Ah, Pryvet, friends! Empty
PostSubject: Ah, Pryvet, friends!   Ah, Pryvet, friends! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 am

My name is Lulenic, Mistress of Laces. It's great to be here at the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, da? I know I'm enjoying myself. But perhaps it is only because of the never-ending supply of victims, I mean staff. *creepy smile* I am the Resident Philosopher, Poet, and Bondage Enthusiast of the dear old asylum. So feel free to share your outlook on life and poems with me. I do love to read other inmates' work. I do, however, promise not to critique unless you really want me to. Oh, and if you should need help tying knots, or restraining something (or someone Wink) just ask me! I'm located in cell #0137, but I can also be frequently found hanging out with Willow in her cell or the art room. Please do not be discouraged from approaching me simply because of my odd appearance. I promise to try my best to not kill you. I understand that it's not every day that you see a girl with corset ribbon embedded into her skin. Unless you are a staff member, you can usually trust me to be polite and pleasant. Dasvidania!
~Lulenic, Mistress of Laces
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiclover0137.deviantart.com

Ah, Pryvet, friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Madness Knows My Name :: General Info :: Introductions-
Jump to: