Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

Just another day in the padded room...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lulenic Mistress of Laces
Poison Peddler

Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 am

After Lulenic parted with Willow, she walked down the halls, looking for empty cells to steal the bed sheets from. She found two and promptly took them off. Then she ran back to her own room and located some sewing thread she kept under her pillow.

~"This will have to do, I suppose. But then again, it is heavy duty, so it should be strong enough."

As she stashed the thread in her skirt and put the sheets in her mattress. Then she walked back to the art room, she planned out the attack/escape: Dr. Lymer's Leeching hall was the only room with a window without bars. It was small, but Lulenic figured it was big enough for her and Willow. They would need the hairpins to pick the locks on their own cells, and the safety pins to pick the lock on the Leeching hall door. It would have to be done very late at night, to ensure complete success. Dr. Lymer was usually there all night anyway. They would pick the lock and then Lulenic would use the duct tape and some of her nylon rope to tie the good doctor up. The scissors would be the initial threat to him, to keep him quiet while he was being tied. Then she would have Willow tie the two bedsheets together while Lulenic cut some of the thick thread. Then the thread would be tied around the leech jars and one by one, they would be lowered out the window. Lulenic couldn't stand to leave the poor dears here to be murdered while they were on vacation! And then the two of them would escape down the bedsheets out the window. Luckily, the wall was right next to the fence bordering the Asylum, so when the went out the window, they would go directly over it. The plan was perfect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Willow:Th3stilldoll
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:26 pm

After a few more minutes of running to her room to get the other needed items she set off on her way to fine Lulenic. Thing is she got distracted on the way there by Loïc starting up another one of his crazy conversations.

[i]I think that when we get back we should attack the entire Asylum staff."

"I don't think that's quite necessary Loïc."

"But it'd be fun.Just like what happened a few years ago. But without the part that includes killing your friends."

"Nein Loïc!! Wir tun das aber nicht! Wir habe made friends not enemies."

Wir tun das aber nicht=we are not doing that
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 am

Lulenic was feeling quite satisfied with her plan and was running through it a few times in her head, imagining everything that could go wrong. That was how she perfected her methods. She found a few problems and worked out alternate solutions, but nothing that would compromise the whole plan. Then she heard Willow talking out in the hall. She must have been talking to Loïc again. She heard...

"Nein Loïc!! Wir tun das aber nicht! Wir habe made friends not enemies."

And wondered what violent act Loïc was suggesting today. The good thing was that Willow was deciding not to participate. Not that Loïc had bad ideas, but if it was anything like other schemes Loïc had cooked up in the past, it was destined to get the two girls thrown in Quarantine...again. Lulenic did NOT like Quarantine. She was put there a little while ago when Dr. Greavesly had discovered her trying to tie up Dr. Lymer and save a whole jar of leeches. It's not like she was going to anything except tie him up. But nevertheless, Dr. Greavesly called her a "reckless whore" and had her thrown in Quarantine for three days. She shivered at the thought of going back. She spoke to herself,

~"I know we will probably get sent there when we get back, but I do not wish for us to have to go there before also."

She wondered if Willow also planned on returning of her own free will. Lulenic had realized that she could either be caught and forced back, or she could complete her errands and come back of her own free will. She obviously chose the latter. Sometimes they only sent her to Quarantine for one night because she "cooperated" so well.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Leeches....poor things. Willow always thought they were adorable. But the thought of Quarantine was at large and she knew for a fact they'd be sent there for leaving.

"Ja, I'd rather come back on my own will then be dragged back."

There was no way she was being dragged back. She just hoped they didn't notice them missing for a while longer. She waited for Lulenic to finish with the make-shift rope.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Lulenic finished up and turned back to Willow,

~"Da, very good choice dorogoy. As much as I love a good kill, there's no need to go out of our way to make it happen; if they attacked you, I would without a doubt attack them back. That is what friends are for, da?"

She smiled and set the rope down.

((After you reply, shall we fast-foward to nightfall when we escape, or continue at this pace?))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Yes it was good indeed to have friends. If it wasn't well then I guess this predicament wouldn't be happening now would it?

"Ja indeed"

((Yes let's fast-forward. I don't like to drag things on very long.))
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

((ACTIVATE FAST-FOWARD SEQUENCE....pshwoooooooooo!))

It was the dead of night, and the only sounds to be heard were the screams of the patients as they fell deeper into madness. Lulenic had her share of the supplies in her posession as she knocked quietly on Willow's cell.

~"Willow? It's me, you are ready, da?"

She waited for a reply before she tried the lock.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Having a conversation with Loïc was always entertainment indeed.

Ah....so Wir meeting with Lulenic to go on a little trip, Ja?"

"Ja, Wir are and you are to behave and not get ideas that would cause complications to Lulenics or mein plans."

"Ich will nicht. Gott....what exactly are your plans when we get outside of the gate of doom?

"Mein plan is to go get good quality art supplies and maybe have some fun."

"Wir should go back to Deutschland to get"

That's when they heard Lulenic's voice.

[i]"Willow? It's me, you are ready, da?"

Willow quickly grabbed Loïc from her bed and the supplies in the mattress.

"Ja, I'm ready to get out of here. It's been a while since I've been outside."

((Loving the fast-foward sequence sound you got going on there. Oh and I bet you can't guess who Loïc was talking about going to Germany for.))
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Lulenic smiled, glad to have a companion on this trip.

~"Okay, I'm going to unlock the door now."

She stuck the hairpin in the lock and twisted until she heard a soft click.

~"Willow, it's open."

She waited for Willow to come out.

((The sound effect was my attempt at imitating the sounds from Harry Potter Puppet Pals. And I think Loïc wanted to go back to Germany to get...*drum roll please*...BILL! Am I right?))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:43 pm

The door opened and she stepped out. She couldn't wait to finally get out of this place. She was about to explode or maybe implode from all the excitement going trough her.

"We should go ahead and get a move on if we don't want to get caught."

She looked at Lulenic to see what she wanted to do first.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 am

Lulenic agreed.

~"Da, that's a good idea. Let's go!"

Lulenic started off in the direction of Dr. Lymer's Leeching room, knowing that Willow was following.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Going to the dear doctors lab always gave her queasy feelings. As if she was going to throw up or start shaking and pass out. The worse thing is when she started getting towards the door and her mind would go crazy. But it seems she would have to get over it seeing how she needed to get out.

The walk to Lymer's lab was easy enough.

"I can't wait,I can't wait,I can't wait!!! Fresh air,trees,people,and what's even better.......HOT GUYS!!!"

Yes. Loïc did just say "hot guys".......he's apparently gay. Okie dokie then.

Yes. I can't wait either.

She didn't want to keep the conversation going so she just kept quiet and followed Lulenic the rest of the way.

((Sorry I haven't been on! School work is very important now that I'm trying to get transferred...once again. So I might not be on as much.))
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Lulenic went up to the door, getting ready to pick the lock. But...it was unlocked already? This was confusing. Then she realized,

~"Dyer'mo! He's still in there!"

Lulenic had hoped that Dr. Lymer would be gone for the night when they go there, but he was still in the damn room. That meant that they would have to get violent. Not that she minded, but she didn't want to attract attention.

((Dyer'mo=Shit in Russian and it's okay Smile I'd rather have you at school with me than some silly forum, so it's all good. The only reason I'm on here so much is cuz I have nothing better to do. And I joined GSA, so I SUPPORT YOU LOÏC!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

He's still here!!! Willow thought to herself with disgust.

"Was should Wir do? Oh I know we should go get a nurse!"

"Nein! That's a stupid idea!"

Willow just stared at Loïc like he grew another head which isn't possible because, well...he's a stuffed wolf.
She glanced at Lulenic to see what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Lulenic thought for a moment. Then she had an idea.

~"I did bring a lot of extra rope. I could distract him and then gag him with a piece of ripped fabric and then you could grab his hands with the rope."

Obviously not the best plan, because neither of the girls wanted to get particularly close to the disgusting roach of a man, but it was really the fastest way past him. And Dr. Lymer was a sucker (ha ha, no pun intended) for the inmates. If Lulenic pretended to be lost in a schizophrenic-like daze, Lymer would totally buy it and not even suspect their plan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the padded room...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Madness Knows My Name :: Inside the Asylum... :: Roleplay-
Jump to: