Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

A new start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Shadow went into her room, dumped her things, and herself on the bed and smiled.

"SO what shall I do now boys?" She said to thin air, although she was sure it was to the voices in her head. She chuckled.
"Sounds like a good idea."
She searched through a pile of clothes to reveal a small, neat dagger.
Shadow walked out of her room, careful to hide her weapon and ran freely down the hall.
"I wonder if I'll meet anyone?" She thought to herself. She peered down at her skirt which concealed the dagger in one of the inside pockets. "If I do, they had better be nice" And she laughed, before rounding a corner...
Back to top Go down
Lulenic Mistress of Laces
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Lulenic was making her way down one of the many hallways in the Asylum when she heard footsteps. She spoke to herself, as she often did,

~"Ah? And who might this be. Perhaps a new friend, da?"

She turned the corner and saw a face that she did not recognize. This new girl was carrying what appeared to be a Bunny. Lulenic stopped where she was and debated on whether or not to approach this new character.

((Da=Yes in Russian))
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiclover0137.deviantart.com
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 am

Shadow stopped infront of a girl.

"And who might you be?" She said with a smile, and stuck out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Willow:Th3stilldoll
Admin
Willow:Th3stilldoll

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Voices could be heard from down the hall. One being Lulenic's and the other...well was new...indeed.

[/i]"Wir should go und see who it is. It could be another~friend~or another like you know who...."

"Nein, Loïc it's most likely a new friend. You know who is....hiding."

Willow walks out of the Art Room with Loïc in hand. Going down a few halls only to see Lulenic facing a girl with a stuffed bunny in her hands.

Hmm...interesting....she looks nice enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 am

Lulenic extended her laced hand to the new girl.

~"My name is Lulenic, Mistress of Laces. And who might you be, dorogoy?"

She thought she saw Willow out of the corner of her eye, but decided not to say anything just yet. Willow would make herself known when she was ready.

((dorogoy="friend" in Russian and is the equivalent of saying "love" when using a fancy British accent Smile))
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am

Shadow shook her hand.

"Hello, Lulenic, my name is Shadow, other wise known as The Lady Shadow. I'm very pleased to meet you. I hope we can be friends."

At least she looks friendly enough Thought Shadow Now my dagger wont get dirty.

"I was afraid you might be a nurse, or a doctor. I hate them." Shadow smiled.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Lulenic smiled with her stitched mouth and then laughed.

~"I can honestly assure you that I am no personel of this establishment. And most of us do hate the doctors and nurses. There are, however, a few that aren't absolutely horrible. Anyway, I also hope that you and I can be friends. Allies are always a good thing to have in a place like this. You never know when you might need a hand..."
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Shadow laughed along.

"Oh, yes. i do wish we be friends. Places like this.... arn't for places where you have no allies, am I right?"

Shadow looked at Lulenic questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

~"Indeed. I have been here at the Asylum for quite a bit of time, and if you need help with anything, just let me know. I'm usually either in my cell, the art room, or my classroom. Speaking of which, we have lots of wonderful activities here and there's always some fun to be had."

Lulenic smiled and wondered what kind of things Shadow liked to do for fun.
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 am

Fun sounds good doesn't it boys?

"Oh, I'm up for some fun! Is there any thing to kill here? And your classroom? Id love to see it!"

Shadow's eyes lit up at the word kill, if there was anything she was good at, it was killing.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:13 am

Lulenic laughed softly at the girl's eagerness.

~"Well first of all, you're free to kill any of the orderlies or nurses; no one likes them anyway. But I would advise you to refrain from killing any doctors or psychologists. If you kill anyone too important, Dr. Stockhill will be notified and if Dr. Stockhill takes notice of you, he is likely to use you as a test subject. No one has ever come back from being selected as his test subject..."

Lulenic looked down at the floor for a moment, hoping that Shadow would heed her words. Then she looked back up, determined to change the subject.

~"But as far as my classroom goes, I teach a restraint methods & bondage techniques class. The staff may have locked me out for the day though; I killed another nurse today because she was being absolutely horrid, and they weren't very pleased."
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

Shdows eyes danced with delight. Nurses to kill, nurese to kill!

But when she heard Lulenics sad tone she frowned. No one has ever come back.... Oh no... no no no. The monster. The horrible, HORRIBLE man!

When Lulenic changed the subject, Shadow was grateful
"Oh I would just love to join in your class one day! When is the next lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Lulenic thought for a moment.

~"I'm not sure. It really depends on when I'm allowed in the room and when enough people are willing to come."

Lulenic laughed softly to herself.

~"In case you haven't already noticed, we're kind of all over the place here. No one can really be any kind of organized here. What with the staff being mostly made up of common, filthy criminals. The things those horrible doctors do are enough to make you overlook the punishments. A few inmates have, in fact."
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Shadow nodded

"Criminals... as staff." She looked disgusted. "That's just wrong. I'm hungry, is there anywhere to eat here?" Shadow asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

~"Da! We have a cafeteria area, but I'm not sure how edible the food will be today. It usually isn't too bad, though. Shall we go and have a look?"

Lulenic traced the route in her mind while she awaited Shadow's answer.
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Shadow's stomach rumbled, she laughed.

"Oh yes please! I do so need food, edible or not."

Shadow smiled "Me and the boys are hungry"
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Lulenic laughed softly.

~"Then onward we go! I believe it's just this way."

She turned to her left and began to walk, trusting that Shadow would follow her.
Back to top Go down
The_Lady_Shadow
Rising Opheliac

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 am

Shadow followed Luleni, eager to eat...

"So how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new start   A new start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Madness Knows My Name :: Inside the Asylum... :: Roleplay-
Jump to: