Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

Silent but Deadly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

"yaketsuki
yaketsuki
hagarenai tenohira no ato
chigireta tsubasa de akaku somaru kumoma o saite
jouzu ni habataku watashi wo mitsukete.."

A soft haunting voice pierced the air, the sad syllables coming from the tall occupant of the room. Pale gold fans waved around her as she swayed slowly around the cell, oblivious to everything. Long slivers of hair swayed in the air as she twirled around, creating a certain elegance about her. Outside a nurse shook her head in exasperation, holding her left arm which had two long deep scratches on it. "That little-! All she does is twirl around in there like some drugged up fairy!" she muttered to herself, shooting the oriental girl one last glare before departing.

Hearing that last snide comment her eyes narrowed dangerousy but she didn't stop, instead moving a little faster, her actions fluid yet seemingly deadly. If one looked closely, one could see the sharp slender knives hidden within the folds of the fan.
Back to top Go down
Lulenic Mistress of Laces
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 pm

As usual, Lulenic had managed to vacate her cell and was wandering around. She considered herself part of the "Welcoming Committee" of the dear old asylum, and was always on the lookout for new inmates. Then she heard a soft voice singing; it seemed to be coming from cell # 0713, which Lulenic had previously thought to be empty. She spoke to herself,

~"It must be a new inmate, da? I absolutely must go meet her!"

And then she walked towards the voice and watched as a nurse left the room after muttering some insult. How rude, Lulenic thought. And when she reached the doorway, she stood to the side and looked in at the beautiful girl while she spun around in a dance of death. On closer inspection, it almost seemed like she had knives in her fans! How clever! Lulenic thought, maybe I could learn something from this mysterious inmate, da?" She stood and watched, not wanting to interrupt the wonderful dance.

((Just in case you didn't know, Da=Yes in Russian, and is sometimes said at the end of a sentance to confirm what was said. Kind of like some people say "no?" at the end of a sentance))
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiclover0137.deviantart.com
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 pm

As the spinning came to a slow close she held the fan in front of her face, hiding everything but her mismatched eyes. They widened in slight surprise when she noticed what seemed to be another girl standing outside her room. She didn't move a muscle as she took in the other female's appearance; she didn't look like one of the staff, which caused a mental sigh of relief but that didn't mean that she was totally innocent either. Brittania hid her smirk when she noticed the prolonged stare at her fans, instead straightening up and bowing in respect. Just because she was crazy didn't mean she didn't have some manners.

"..Konnichi-er hello.."she quickly corrected herself, trying not to blush from embarrassment. She doubted that someone in here knew Japanese besides her; she hadn't really seen any other Asians. Her voice held a unique accent due to her mixed heritage.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 am

Lulenic smiled at the girl's greeting. She didn't know much Japanese, but she always found the language to be beautiful. This inmate did not seem to be frightened by Lulenic's laced appearance, which was always a good sign for her. So she responded,

~"Ah, pryvet! Well, hello, actually. I must apologize, I sometimes speak in Russian without realizing it. My name is Lulenic, Mistress of Laces."

She then gave a curtsy, as she was accustomed to it. Then she continued,

~"I must say that your fans are beautiful, and quite clever. The staff would never suspect. What might your name be, dorogoy?"

Lulenic looked at the fans again, once again marveling at the ingenious idea.

((dorogoy=Russian equivalent of putting "love" in a sentance when using old English; directly translates to "friend"))
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 am

She arched any eyebrow as she folded the fans back up, sticking them into her sash. "Thank you." So the girl was foreign, eh? That made her feel a little better for some reason; knowing that there was another foreigner in this place besides her. "Brittania." She glanced down at her kimono sleeve "Brittania The Bloodstained Butterfly." she added. She always held a fascination for such creatures. So fragile yet so strong in their cycle of life. They reminded her so much of herself; a fragile butterfly caught in the web of life....

Blinking rapidly for a few moments she noticed some marks on the girl's skin. Wait, those weren't marks....it looked like string of some sort. "...You did this?" she asked honestly. A part of her was instantly curious as to the reason why, while another part didn't really care at all. Sure, she had her...problems but she never took it out on herself, physically anyway. That deed was more reserved for a target of her wrath. Still. for how grotesque it was it still somehow managed to make Lulenic more beautiful, and certainly more doll-like. "It is...intriguing."
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Lulenic smiled again, Brittania was the first inmate to really ask about her laces. Other than Angelique. that is. She responded,

~"Brittania? Ah, that is a very pretty name. And da, I did do this to myself. I have always thought corsets and anything laced to be extremely beautiful, and I wanted to beautiful too. It also helped calm me down sometimes. You see, I had a short temper and for a while I felt the need to hold it in or take it out on myself. But then I realized that it was much easier to take it out on the object of frustration, which is what I do now."

Lulenic could have continued about the metaphor in which her skin represented her soul and the laces held it together, but she didn't want to bore her brand-new friend with her philosophical & poetic habit.
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:56 am

She nodded, unconsciously tracing over the polished ebony frame of her fans with her fingers. "Better to take out such frustrations on the living....not like they will have anything to look forward too anyway." She said, her eyes hardening for a moment as she remembered less pleasant times. But that was then and this is now; no use dwelling on the past since she could do that later. Running a slender hand over a section of dark brown hair, she toyed with the ends, a sign that she was a bit anxious.

She really wanted to know what else one could do here but she was quite shy; a habit of her past. "..If you do not mind me asking...is there a art studio here..?" she asked, her eyes wide and curious. If there was one thing she liked to do than dance and stab things, it was art. Just letting all the inner feelings and demons flow through onto the canvas or paper was quite relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Lulenic was glad that Brittania was asking about art, she knew a good bit about it. But then again, Willow was really the authority on this thing.

~"Art studio? Da! We ahve a fabulous art studio! In fact, my best friend Willow is the head of the Dark Arts department here. Perhaps you will meet her soon, da? And what kind of art do you like?"

She was always interested to hear about other inmates' arts, whatever the form may be.
Back to top Go down
Willow:Th3stilldoll
Admin

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Being the art room meant you could hear everything and anything in the Asylum. Which meant she heard the conversation that Lulenic and the new inmate Brittania were having. She heard about her wanting to do some art. Well it was her lucky day now wasn't it.

"Komme on Loïc we should go meet the new inmate."

"Ja Sie seems rather interesting"

They walked on down the numerous halls and finally made it to where the two voices were coming from. Standing there was Lulenic and the new inmate Brittania.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loïc is Willow's stuffed wolf doll. When he speaks it's in this color.

Ja=yes
Sie=she or you(formal)
Komme=come
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

Her eyes lit up as she heard this. 'Thank god..this place isn't a total failure. yet anyways.' she thought to herself. "Personally I like everything. Impressionism especially, buy I prefer doing sumi-e though..it's much more surreal." Upon seeing the slight confusion in the others' eyes she quickly explained "Sumi-e is a type of Japanese painting involving mixing ink in water. Depending on how much ink is used and how much pressure is applied to the brush, the result can be quite surprising. Although the only downside is is takes quite a time to get it right." She almost rolled her eyes at this but held back; god only knows how long it took her to get it right.

Hearing footsteps approaching she glanced over Lulenic's shoulder to find another girl staring at her. Judging by her equally bizarre appearance she was another inmate. Sidestepping so she had a better view, she bowed in response. "Konnichiwa. Namae wa Brittani-er my name is Brittania." she said, mentally cursing herself for again slipping back into her native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Lulenic was not surprised to see Willow; whenever anyone mentioned art, she inevitably turned up at the scene. Such was the duty of the Head of the Dark Arts department.

~"Ah, Willow! Why am I not surprised, dorogoy? You always seem to know when art is the subject of conversation, da? You must have the whole asylum rigged, just waiting for an opportunity."

Lulenic gave a soft chuckle at her own joke, even though it wasn't entirely false.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 pm

A Japanese inmate. That's new,since most of the new inmates tend to be french. A nice refreshing change in the cultures here. She looked to Lulenic.

"Ja,I do actually. I need to protect my title do I not?"

She paused and looked at the new inmate Brittania.

"Es ist nice to meet you Brittania. Ich heiße Willow:th3stilldoll. And I'm the head of the Dark Arts Department."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ich heiße=I am called/my name is
Es ist=it is
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 pm

She smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you." Turning around she slid her hand over a square in the wall,removing a tile and pulling out a small thin box. She had managed to swipe her brushes from the orderly when he wasn't looking and hide them in a panel in the wall. The room was decrepid enough to begin with so it wasn't that hard to find a spot. Frowning as she noticed streaks of dust she wiped it off. .
"My brushes." she said, referring to the onyx box in her hands.

The action however didn't go unnoticed by a passing nurse who saw her take the box out. "HEY! What did I say about sneaking stuff in here?!" the nurse bellowed, storming past the two girls in fury. The nurse was the same one that left earlier; she could tell by the bloody bandage on her arm. Grabbing her arm roughly she attempted to snatch the box away. Eyes narrowed in rage as a single pale hand wretched out of the grip and curled into a fist before striking the nurse right in the chest. As the woman gagged for air Brittania drew one fan and quick as lightning swung upward, extending the fan as she did so. A thin red line ran across the nurse's throat before she fell over, eyes wide in surprise. Thin droplets of blood ran off the blades sticking out of the silken material, reflecting the silent fury of their owner.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

When the nurse had entered, Lulenic had grabbed her own knife that was hidden in her skirt, but after Brittania took care of it, she put her weapon away. She sighed,

~"Ah, Willow. Another body. Shall we help Brittania hide it? We wouldn't want our new friend getting thrown in Quarantine so soon, da? That is, if Brittania would like help."

She didn't mean any insult, just a friendly offer of help. After all, if an orderly found them standing here, all three of the girls would be sent to the dreaded place.
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 am

Her eye twitched when she heard the word "Quarantine". She had never been there but she had a distinct feeling that she didn't want to be there either. Concealing her fan again, she looked around. "As you wish. But where shall we stash it?" she asked. She was used to hiding things; she did it all over her old family's mansion, but that was a bigger place with many hiding spots. She wasn't sure where one could stash a body....unless it was maybe in pieces or something.

Spying something shiny in the nurse's pocket, she knelt down for a better view. Her eyes widened as she took out a small pinwheel necklace. 'So that's where it went...' she mused bitterly as she fastened around her neck. "..It was a gift from my mother. Apparently this..filth thought she could hide it from me." she added, scowling at the dead body. How she wanted to kill her again for that; no one was allowed to touch what was hers unless they had permisson.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm

As Brittania knelt down to retreive her necklace, Lulenic thought about her question.

~"You certainly raise a good question, dorogoy. Where to hide it indeed? We can't use the property room; I think the last one is still deteriorating and too many bodies in one spot would cause quite a stink. We could chop her up, but the mess would be atrocious and surely noticable. What say you Willow? Any ideas on a location?"

She looked over at Willow for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Where to hide the body? There was already too many stuffed under certain tiles in the Art room and Music room. Maybe somewhere down in quarantine. The staff would just think that inmates down there attacked and killed her but that would be cruel to those inmates. She finally thought of something.

[i]"Maybe somewhere in Dr. Lymer's laboratory. We could go when everyone is asleep. Do you still have that makeshift key of yours Lulenic?"

She looked to the other two girls for approval of her plan.
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

She nodded, an almost sinister smile on her lips. She really had no idea who they were talking about; she wasn't really told anything about the staff other than the usual nurses and such, but any chance to get rid of the corpse taking up space on the floor was a good chance. "We might have to clean her up first...the human body contains quite a large amount of blood and I'm sure it would leave a trail that they most likely will trace back to us...." she said, lightly kicking the corpse with the tip of her boot. Her long black hair swayed slightly with her movements as she drummed her nails on her obi, thinking.

((writer's block )) silent
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Lulenic thought for a moment. The plan was genius! No one would even care because the staff was far too lazy to investigate, and they would never point a finger at the good doktor.

~"Pryekrasniy! It's genius! And da, I still have my key. They will never suspect us! And as for the blood, we will just give the leeches a nice meal, da?"

She looked at Brittania and noticed a slight confusion, so she explained.

~"Ah, dorogoy, Dr. Lymer is one of the many doktors here at the lovely asylum. He specializes in leeching. But the poor dears all end up being murdered in the end!"

Dr. Lymer's treatment of the poor leeches was a soft spot for Lulenic, and never failed to put her in a homocidal mood.

((pryekrasniy=perfect in Russian, and doktor=doctor))
Back to top Go down
XxBloodyButterflyxX
Rising Opheliac
XxBloodyButterflyxX

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

"...Leeching?" she asked, a hint of confusion in her eyes. She had heard of many procedures but this one was new. She also made a mental note to avoid this "Dr. Lymer" in the future. But as for the blood problem, leeches certainly would do the trick.

Now if there were witnesses to their little...excursion, they would most certainly be dealt with. She doubted the other patients would care since they were most likely more insane than her and the staff...well no one would really miss them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Lulenic decided to clarify,

~"Da, leeching. Dr. Lymer attatches leeches to the patient's skin and they suck out the 'bad blood'. It's supposed to cure us, but in the end, the only thing that happens is that the horrid Dr. Lymer pours salt on them and kills them!"

Now Lulenic wished that she could kill Dr. Lymer when they hid the body, but that would be a bad idea. Dr. Stockhill might decide to punish Lulenic by using her as a test subject...and no one ever came back from Dr. Stockhill's lab.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 pm

If they truly were going to put the dead nurse in the dear doctors lab they needed to make a plan.

"Ach! Wir need to still komme up with a plan to get to the lab all while straying clear of other staff and the doctor himself"

Even though Willow came up with the idea she still needed assistance with ideas of how to dodge the other staff and as well other inmates that could cause problems. She was indeed excited about going back to Lymer's lab just so she could get more "toys".
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Lulenic thought.

~"Well, we could wait until after dark. I still have some lock-picking materials in my matress."

It was a bit over-used, but it was the first thing that popped into her laced little head.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm

It was settled then.

"Then we go tonight and dispose of the body. It's starting to smell bad."
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 am

Lulenic sniffed the air and agreed.

~"Da, it is rather foul."

((Shall we fast foward to nighttime?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent but Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent but Deadly   Silent but Deadly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent but Deadly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum