Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

When writing isn't enough...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Songstress Angelica
Rising Opheliac
Songstress Angelica

Location : Excessive Writer's Commune of the Asylum, Cell #1027

When writing isn't enough... Empty
PostSubject: When writing isn't enough...   When writing isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Name: Angelica Montigue
Alias: Songstress Angelica
ID Number/Cell Number: 1027

Place of birth: Quebec, Canada
Heritage: African (Cote D'Ivoire), Canadian
Asylum Army Alliance: VKA - AstralConfidant, ADD - Angelica_Theatre, CCT - Leiutenant Lyric Muncher, CMPC - Recyclable Poet Powder Monkey

Appearance: Tall, with average body size. Corsets and vintage (50s) dress are her most frequently worn attire. The hair is long, about mid back length. She usually has bows or ribbons clad in her hair. Her cheekbones are soft yet pronounce due her makeup skills. Hey eyes are a deep chocolate brown and her skin a light mocha color. Black nail polish is always a must along with black ribbon. Black ribbon is always at her side.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 140

Personal history: As a young child, she always loved to write and sing! Everyone loved to hear her and they loved to read her poetry. She focused much more on her writing than her singing. Each poem showed mature poise, never quite age appropriate, but never explicit. This was odd to everyone, beyond her years, they would say. She alone knew that her writing was not her own but that of Monique, living in her head, dictating every word and all subject matter. As she grew older, Angelica started to lose interest in people and at the age of 12, Monique became not so dormant. She began to make Angelica write more poignant, almost hurtful poems. The pain of exclusion began to fuel Monique and as a lesbian in her particular school, was not taken lightly. The pen was not containing her anymore. One day, in a writing class, at the age of 14, an unfriendly teacher began to critique her poem, harshly. Angelica tried to contain Monique as well as she knew how. She grabbed out a piece of paper and let Monique take over. But as the teacher would not let up, he came over to Angelica's desk and snatched the pen away from her hand and the paper from on her desk. As Monique began an infuriation within, Angelica burst into song! She sang the first song that came to mind!
Misery loves company
and company loves more
more loves everybody else
but hell is others!

The teacher tried to pacify this but it just got worse, louder and louder! Her voiuce was beautiful but the poundson her desk in time with her song were not. The teacher not dare come near the girl, he was frightenedat what he may have contributed to this break. Immediately following her songend, she fell fast asleep. Despite efforts to wake her up, she stayed tucked awayin her mind. She slept constantly, her dreams were the only place she was completely free. Her parents were torn and her therapist perplexed, with no mention of Monique to anyone all these years, noone knew what was behind the episode. As the explanatio slowly slipped out, her therapist recomended the Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. Her parents, as they gazed at the brochure, the commercial vanity of the facilitys, they decided this would be the best place for her. Her parents loved her very much, but they couldn't handle the stress and were not prepared for this. And so, they said their goodbyes, and write once a month, Angelica answers on holidays.

Reason committed: Scizophrennia, Depression, Slight multiple personality disorder, Narcolepsy.
Personality: She's very sweet and mild-mannered, by no means let this fool you into thinking she is some kind of doormat, crossing her never makes Monique very happy. She is also, sometimes, intellectually anylitical.
Odd Habits or Obssessions: Buttons, state teaspoons, and antique guns. She has a tendency to put needles in her mouth, she loves to sew...
Warnings to the staff: Manipulation is Monique's speciallty. Keep under CLOSE supervision during her crafts time, she knows how to use needles for good and bad. Never tell her to stop singing or take away her writing book. May result in in injury. DO NOT CRITIQUE POEMS OR SONGS.

Desired Position: Costume designer, Open mic entertainer/ Seamstress of song and poetry
Any Special Notes: She loves to make new friends, though shemay fall asleep in themiddle of your conversations.

"Why yes I am suffering, thank you for asking!"

Last edited by Songstress Angelica on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition to history)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ExcessiveWriter
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When writing isn't enough...   When writing isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 am

Welcome to your new home, Songstress Angelica! You have officially been accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://are-you-suffering.forummotion.com
Songstress Angelica
Rising Opheliac
Songstress Angelica

Location : Excessive Writer's Commune of the Asylum, Cell #1027

PostSubject: Re: When writing isn't enough...   When writing isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Cho yeah! Hachacha! Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ExcessiveWriter
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When writing isn't enough...   When writing isn't enough... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Feel free to jump into any of the RP threads or make your own. I'm sure everyone else will be thrilled to join in.
Back to top Go down
https://are-you-suffering.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When writing isn't enough...   When writing isn't enough... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When writing isn't enough...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Madness Knows My Name :: Inside the Asylum... :: Profiles-
Jump to: