Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

Fix my joints I need new body parts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow:Th3stilldoll
Admin

Fix my joints I need new body parts. Empty
PostSubject: Fix my joints I need new body parts.   Fix my joints I need new body parts. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 am

Name: Willow Sandrine Libelle
Alias: Willow:Th3stilldoll
ID Number/Cell Number: 0652

Place of birth: Wolfach, Germany
Heritage: German, English, Canadian, Austrian, and Swedish.
Asylum Army Alliance: Veronica’s Kissing Army, Aprella’s Destructive Dolls and Suffer’s Toxic Avengers.

Appearance: Long deep auburn hair with two pink streaks, one blue eye(left) and one brown eye(right), long limbs,a short torso,and a dragonfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 175

Personal history: Moved to the US when she was 9 years old. She grew up in a very special family and killed her dad when she was 11 but was never found guilty. She was accepted into an art school at 15. Life was going as good as it could get for a girl obsessed with the occult and other wayward things until the accident happened.
She was never a very popular girl except for when it came to her art. But even then people didn’t know who she was because they didn’t know what Willow Libelle looked like except for her closest friends. Being that almost no one knew what she looked like people started claiming they were her. This did not go well at all.
After months of imposters , something just snapped inside of her and she couldn’t hold it in. The very next day of school which was a Thursday she took in her knives and sculpting tools and started with the bitches of the school, on to the “jocks” ,then to all the others. But she went for her boyfriend Loïc last taking her sweet precious time killing him.
After this success of mass murder she went home as if though nothing happened. And she started cutting her skin to look like ball jointed doll joints. And after 3 days she was arrested and sent to The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls.

Reason committed: Multiple acute mental diseases such as Insomnia, Dementia, Sadism, Schizophrenia, Intense need for companionship, and Sphenisciphobia(fear of nuns)
Personality: She likes to show her emotions through graphic drawings or paintings. Tends to laugh at others misfortune and deaths. Loves music and must have it on at least 12 hours a day or she starts to beat and kill nurses. She still talks to her mother and calls her every day. She has a stuffed wolf named Loïc(after her dead boyfriend) that’s missing half it’s left ear.
Odd Habits or Obssessions: Talks to Loïc,has to count her steps, her room has to have the lived in look, and talks to her imaginary friend Aireck(Pronounced Eric)
Warnings to the staff: Do not give her sharp objects and DO NOT TOUCH THE WOLF!!

Desired Position: Head of the Dark Arts department
Any Special Notes: Don’t talk bad about her mother or she goes on a killing spree.

"Why yes I am suffering, thank you for asking!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fix my joints I need new body parts.   Fix my joints I need new body parts. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

Yay! Accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://are-you-suffering.forummotion.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fix my joints I need new body parts.   Fix my joints I need new body parts. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am

Yay! Accepted-ness!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix my joints I need new body parts.   Fix my joints I need new body parts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix my joints I need new body parts.
Page 1 of 1