Only Madness Knows My Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Madness Knows My Name

A place for inmates to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the News section to get the latest info.
Don't be shy! Visit the Introductions section and let us know who you are.
Are you bored? Visit the Forum Games section for some fun.

Just another day in the padded room...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulenic Mistress of Laces
Poison Peddler

Just another day in the padded room... Empty
PostSubject: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 am

Lulenic was walking down the hallway. Technically, she should be in her room, but it's not like anyone was around to reprimand her. The knife she kept stashed in her petticoats had been sufficient for releasing her from her daily restraints and taking care of the orderlies who guarded her cell. The idiots always used an electronic pin number lock, which she could easily obtain the code for either from another inmate or by listening to the tones it played when the keys were pressed. Maybe if they used a good old fashioned metal lock and key? Net, she decided, I would still find a way. She continued her leasurely stroll down the corridor, wondering idly whom she would come across today...

Last edited by Lulenic Mistress of Laces on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musiclover0137.deviantart.com
Looking Glass Lover
Rising Opheliac
Looking Glass Lover

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am

Lisette was creeping through the hallway. She had just escaped her guards and was cautious that they were following her. She tip-toed foward and flattened against the wall. She heard footsteps! She carefully peeked around the corner; it was just another patient, no need to worry. She let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:24 am

As Lulenic stashed her knife back in it's secret pocket, she heard a sigh. She snapped her head back up in time to hear a gasp and notice some brunette curls sliding back behind the corner. Lulenic smiled, which was always creepy yet adorable at the same time. She looked around the corner and saw another girl. She stepped in front of her and with as friendly a smile as she could manage, said,

~"Ah! Pryvet! And what might your name be?"

She hoped her accent wasn't too thick for the girl.

Last edited by Lulenic Mistress of Laces on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Looking Glass Lover
Rising Opheliac
Looking Glass Lover

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Lisette wasn't sure how to respond. She figured the new girl was Russian, or maybe Belarusian, given her accent. And "pryvet" probably meant something along the lines of "hello". It reminded her of her old friend Katherine...Suddenly Lisette was feeling jumpy. Ever since they took the mirror out of her cell, she always felt paranoid and uncertain. She wasn't feeling very confident today, so she answered in a timid voice, "Bonjour? Je m'appelle Lisette." Then after the girl gave her a slightly quizzical look, she blinked her eyes and realized that she might not understand French. She translated, "Je desola- I mean, sorry. I've spoken french for most of my young life. My name's Lisette." Lisette smiled at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Lulenic was confused at first, but thanks to Lisette's translation, she understood.

~"Well, Lisette, my name is Lulenic, and I'm from Belarus! I can tell you are from France. And I understand, I sometimes speak in Russian because I was raised speaking it. And what brings you to this fine establishment? Theft? Schizophrenia?...Murder?"

At the mention of murder, Lulenic's eyes lit up with an eery excitement and she made no attempt to mask it.

Last edited by Lulenic Mistress of Laces on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow:Th3stilldoll
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Just as Willow was waking up she could hear the voices of two people outside her cell.

"Hmm.....who do you think has come to play with us today Loïc? Could it be more nurses that haven't learned their lessons or maybe another guard trying to poison us with their medications that can not cure me. Whom ever it is it shall be fun."

She steps out only to see two other inmates that she has yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.th3stilldoll.deviantart.com
Looking Glass Lover
Rising Opheliac
Looking Glass Lover

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 am

Lisette was a bit scared by the look in Lulenic's eyes, and it was obvious what she was here for.

"Well, they say I have multiple personality disorder...but I'm not sure I believe them. I just like to experience life from multiple perspectives."

She smiled, then heard a door open. As she turned, another person stepped out into the hall. Lisette became nervous. She stammered,

"I-I have to go f-find something very important."

And with that she ran off in search of her beloved mirror that the orderlies had taken away.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 am

Lulenic turned to see the newest addition to their hallway gathering. Ah, she thought, another mutilation patient. Maybe she and I can compare scars. It would make for an interesting time, da? Much better than talking to the frail French girl who doesn't even know who she is. She debated ignoring the other inmate standing next to her, but then noticed that it was unnecessary. She looked at the new girl.

~"Ah, pryvet. I see you made quite the impression on little Lisette there. What might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 am

She heard one of the inmates stammer some rubbish that she could barely understand due to a very heavy french accent. And the other one look as if she had sliced off her own skin and tied it back on with lace.......nice. It seems as if there are more patients that like to carve their own skin to look beautiful/exotic. But the poor little french one ran off and she was left with the lacified inmate who had asked her, her name. And just by hearing those few words she knew she was dealing with someone from slovak decent.

"Mein name ist Willow. Und who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Willow, da? And a German inmate at that. Well, Lulenic thought, my day's turning out to be regular world conference! First French and now German. She idly wondered if there were any Italians wandering around this morning. She smiled at the doll-like girl and said,

~"Menya zavut Lulenic. Oh! I mean, my name is Lulenic. Please excuse my Russian, I forget that most people don't speak it here. I don't usually have this much interaction with other people."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Willow had an odd feeling as if though she shouldn't fear this inmate that called herself Lulenic. To say the least she was at ease. It seems as if though they send all the worse cases here....fun. I guess me and Loïc are going to make some rather interesting friends after all. Wait until I tell Aireck about the adventure he's gone and missed. She slowly responded to Lulenic's statement.

"I understand. I speak German and it seems no one knows any at all around here and the only real interaction I get with humans is when I kill the nurses that try to turn off my precious music or the guards that try to force feed me medications."
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Killing nurses? And guards? It seems we have more in common than our body art methods. Lulenic smiled wider, excited to have found what might be her first real friend here at the asylum. She spoke again, in a tone aimed at sounding more friendly. She had been told before that he accent made her sound kinda scary.

~"So, other than the art of homocide, do you engage in any other artistic activities?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 am

Willow was still trying to process the question that Lulenic had asked her just a moment ago. But when she asked herself what type of art sort of things she did partake in, it brought back the memory of the incident that landed her here. She must look a fool due to not answering the Laced up inmate for about 5 minutes. But she said what came first to mind.

"I specialize in visual dark arts."
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

Lulenic didn't seem phazed by the epic pause in her companion's answer. She wasn't usually one to judge and she did have the occasional zone-out episode herself.

~"Well, I happen to love visual dark arts! Although I myself usually stick to more of the written type. It certainly doesn't subtract from my love of them."

She smiled and then continued with a curious tone,

~"You are new here, da? Or are you a veteran inmate?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Has Willow been to The Asylum before....of course......many times in fact. Her first admission here was when she was 12. She was admitted for her schizophrenia but she left after a week. Sent home with drugs to calm the voices. And since then she has been back numerous times for various things. But it seems she's here for good this time.....only if they can keep her in.

"A veteran. I've been here....numerous times."
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 am

~"Another thing we have in common."

Lulenic though for a moment. Then she remembered why she was out an about today.

~"Dorogoy, would you happen to have a hairpin that you are not currently using? You probably will not get it back if you allow me to use it, though."

Lulenic was collecting trinkets to use for her vacation. She didn't like to call them "escape attempts", because when you escape from something, it's something you dislike, da? And generally you don't willingly return after you escape something. But Lulenic loves her asylum and she comes back every time, hence the name "vacations".

((Dorogoy=Russian affectionate name for a friend, equivalent to placing the word "love" in a phrase when referring to a person you know in English))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

A hair pin? What for I wonder. Oh well, I have plenty more. She took one of the hair pins out of her massive curls and handed it to Lulenic.

"Ich habe plenty of them. So Ich kann spare as many as du need."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Ich= "I",habe=have,and kann=can in German.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Lulenic smiles with a creepy excitement in her eyes. She takes the hairpin.

~"Ah, spasibo! Perfect."

Then Lulenic stops to think for a moment.

~"Dorogoy, would you like to know a secret? Please understand, if I tell you this, no one can know. And I mean absolutely no one. My 'status' at this facility may be in jeopardy, as would be yours if this information became known to the authorities. You want to know, da?"

Lulenic knew she was about to take a big leap, but she felt that she could trust this Willow character. Lulenic was honestly surprised at herself. If the voices are convinced that she can be trusted, I suppose that she can. They never trust anyone. Unless we are targeting them. And we are not targeting Willow, da? Of course Willow wasn't a target of any kind. There was certainly no reason to kill her, and Willow wasn't exactly Lulenic's type when it came to her bondage preferences. Despite her wayward manner, Lulenic was still straight in that respect. Not that she had anything against alternative sexualities, and not that she didn't flirt or play around with someone of her gender from time to time, it was just that Lulenic only had romantic (if you can call it that) tendancies toward men. My, my, I do seem to go very off topic these days...

((LOL, Lulenic ramble ^^ anyway, Spasibo=Thank you in Russian))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 pm

As Lulenic was talking about this mighty big secret Willow heard her wolf speak.

"Oh how I do quite enjoy a secret and I know that you do as well. So how about we say yes to hearing our little friends mighty secret."

Willow thought of what he said and nodded her head to the stuffed toy and began to speak to Lulenic.
"Ja,I would much very so like to hear und I promise not to speak of it to the others"
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Lulenic smiled, glad to have a confidant.

~"I'm going on vacation soon! You would like to join me, da?"

Lulenic supposed she could manage to get them both out with out being detetcted. She had perfected her various methods by now. The staff wouldn't know what hit them! It would certainly be entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 am

Hmm...vacation sounded good at the moment and she felt as if she needed one. To get away of course. She quickly answered.

"Ja, ich would love to go with you."

Hopefully she would be able to get better quality art supplies while on this "vacation". But anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 am

Wonderful! It had been so long since someone had accompanied her on a vacation. Willow could go pick up whatever she might need while Lulenic took care of business. She was feeling rather homesick for foreign blood. All she had were the nurses and orderlies here.

~"Great! We will need duct tape, two safety pins, some string, a pair of scissors, and two bed sheets in order to pull this off. Would you mind helping me aquire these items?"

There was no need to explain the odd assortment of items; it would be revealed in due time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 pm

These items were easy to get that's for sure. But how to use them could prove to be difficult. She pulled out the 2 safety pins from her dress.

"Here bin the two safety pins and I know where to get scissors and duct tape."

Of course being head of the Dark Arts department ment she was able to get alot of supplies that other inmates didn't. It really comes in handy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Poison Peddler

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Lulenic took the safety pins and hid them in her skirt.

~"Ah, spasibo! I'm glad you're helping me. Getting scissors would be incredibly difficult, given my 'no sharp objects' policy with the staff, da?"

Lulenic laughed and began to plot the escape.

~"I'll get the bedsheets and string. Oh! And I will need to bring some of my nylon rope, but I have enough of that stashed in my mattress to tie up maybe twenty people. And I think I still have an old knife there too."

She would need the knife and rope for her "errands" after they left.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Once Lulenic was on her way Willow made her way towards the Art room. She had to remember where exactly where she had last put the really sharp scissors to hide from the nurses. Because those little dainty kid scissors that everyone else got wouldn't do the trick.

AH! Her you are. Just where I put du.

They were under a tile where there was a hollow part in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the padded room...   Just another day in the padded room... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the padded room...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only Madness Knows My Name :: Inside the Asylum... :: Roleplay-
Jump to: